- Death statement issued by a doctor / If your GP does not respond, the Agency has one.
- If your relative dies in a hospital, the statement is issued by the treating physician in the appropriate hospital ward.
- Identity card or passport of the deceased.
To perform a funeral in an old burial site, the following documents are required:
- A receipt for a paid burial site.
- A document proving a kinship with the first deceased and now deceased (certificate of heirs, marriage certificate, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, certificate for kinship or certificate or marital status).
- If the deceased is not a direct heir, consent of all heirs is required by a declaration provided as sample by a technical service.
After providing the necessary documents and signing a contract with us, the company undertakes to provide you with the following goods and services:
Issue of a deceased certificate.
- Securing a burial site.
- Booking funeral date and time.
- Ritual organization (priest or ritual employee).
- Washing and dressing of the deceased, putting in a coffin, transportation from a hospital to the home, refrigeration chamber.
- Coffin, coffin equipment, cross or other token, mourning strips, candles.
- Elaboration of grief announcement, press and Internet publications.
- Funerary carriage
- Wreaths, loaves, small packages with food
- Presence of a funeral agent who will advise you all the time.
ECONOMIC PACKAGE FUNERAL – BGN 380 – INCLUDES:
– complete administrative organisation, booking date and hour, issue of deceased certificate
– if necessary, visit to address
– coffin – fibreboard
– set coffin drapery – polyester
– coffin preparation
– concealed sign – cross
– obituaries -10 pcs. / black-white /
– ritual loaf
– funerary carriage within the city of Varna
– mourning strips with pins 20pcs.
– presence of an agent from the beginning to the end of the funeral
The price of the package does not include: carrying the coffin and the ritual (the ritual is not compulsory, it can be civil or church, the price is different for different halls and temples!
STANDARD PACKAGE DEPRECIATION – BGN 900 – INCLUDES:
– Consultation with a funeral agent; the overall administrative organization of the funeral; preparation involving the issuance of all necessary documents; booking the day and time of the event; issue of deceased certificate
– If necessary, visit and consult an agent at your address
– Set of luxurious coffin drapery
– Preparing the coffin
– Tomb sign – cross
– Washing and dressing the deceased. Preparing a toilet. Transport from hospital to home, refrigeration.
– obituaries -10 pcs. (color)
– funerary carriage
– wreaths – standard
– Ritual loaf
– 20 pcs. small packages with food
– mourning strips 40pcs.
– Presence of two agents from the beginning to the end of the funeral
The price of the package does not include the ritual fee is not compulsory, it can be civil or church, the price is different for different halls and temples!
These packages do not include the price of the burial site;
Central Cemetery Park Varna:
– old (hereditary) grave – 250lv. / the price is without bag for bones 10 BGN /
– secondary funeral in a family grave – 150 leva (first funeral at level 2)
-785 BGN (Level 1) / The price is without bag for bones-10 BGN / It is possible to be carried out after the 20 years of the last funeral on level 1
– from old grave (3 working days) – 1100 BGN / the price is without a bag for bones – 10 BGN/
Cemetery Park “West” – Topoli
– old (hereditary) grave – 250lv. /the price is without bag for bones 10 BGN /
– new grave BGN 300 standard site
- 480 BGN grave place with choice / if possible near the entrance to the cemetery /
- 1600 BGN Family Tomb
- Cemeteries in the neighbourhoods of Galata, Kantara, Vinitsa and Asparuhovo:
- – old (hereditary) grave in the neighbourhoods of Galata, Kantara, Vinitsa and Asparuhovo – 250lv. /the price is without bag for bones 10 BGN /
- -new grave “Vinitsa” – 298lv.
- – new grave “Galata”, “Kantara” – 200lv.
- – new grave in the neighbourhoods of Galata and Cantara – 1600 BGN.
- – new grave “Vinitsa” – 1680lv.