- Death statement issued by a doctor / If your GP does not respond, the Agency has one.
- If your relative dies in a hospital, the statement is issued by the treating physician in the appropriate hospital ward.
- Identity card or passport of the deceased.
To perform a funeral in an old burial site, the following documents are required:
- A receipt for a paid burial site.
- A document proving a kinship with the first deceased and now deceased (certificate of heirs, marriage certificate, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, certificate for kinship or certificate or marital status).
- If the deceased is not a direct heir, consent of all heirs is required by a declaration provided as sample by a technical service.
After providing the necessary documents and signing a contract with us, the company undertakes to provide you with the following goods and services:
Issue of a deceased certificate.
- Securing a burial site.
- Booking funeral date and time.
- Ritual organization (priest or ritual employee).
- Washing and dressing of the deceased, putting in a coffin, transportation from a hospital to the home, refrigeration chamber.
- Coffin, coffin equipment, cross or other token, mourning strips, candles.
- Elaboration of grief announcement, press and Internet publications.
- Funerary carriage
- Wreaths, loaves, small packages with food
- Presence of a funeral agent who will advise you all the time.